- About Us
- Work With Us
- Learning Center
What – no logos? No names?
Confidentiality is the cornerstone of our practice, so we hope you can understand why we won’t be listing the names of our clients. However, we’re happy to provide references upon request and have numerous clients who are more than happy to provide them. Let’s get to know one another before we start throwing around names, shall we?
What we can tell you is what they all have in common – they are all interested in doing better business through better discovery. Whether it’s litigation-related, open records-focused, or a desire to implement better systems for their attorneys to conduct eDiscovery, our clients embrace eDiscovery and aren’t afraid of facing some hard truths about what might need to change. And we don’t change for change’s sake – it’s about helping you reach your goals, as that’s the only way we reach ours.
So — what kind of clients do we work with? Law firms, Fortune 250 companies, municipalities, major metropolitan police departments, and school districts (to name a few).
And what do we do for these clients?
Well, for starters, we’ve:
- Helped a manufacturing company achieve the General Counsel’s vision of a “Gold Standard” records and information management program.
- Advised a medium-sized law firm on what they need internally both for personnel and technology. We then helped them find and implement those solutions in order to provide their clients the best service possible in eDiscovery.
- Revamped the open records response program for a major metropolitan police department that answers over 26,000 open records requests annually.
- Acted as eDiscovery counsel for matters across the board for our clients – in employment litigation, distributor issues, DOJ subpoenas, arbitrations, etc. – and saved them hundreds of thousands of dollars by implementing a more efficient and effective approach to preserving and producing data in keeping with the case strategy.
- Advised a global Fortune 50 company on the ESI risks inherent in their current IT practices and what actions they could take to mitigate those risks and save costs at the same time.
We love what we do – we love partnering with our clients to make their businesses better. If that’s something your business is looking for, give us a call.
And if you want to see us in action, stop by our case studies.