- About Us
- Work With Us
- Learning Center
Outsource Your eDiscovery Counsel Needs
Every business, law firm and municipality has eDiscovery and information law considerations, but rarely does any organization have the budget for full-time eDiscovery counsel.
That’s why there’s ESI Attorneys. We’re here to help you with the eDiscovery and information law challenges you have, you could have, and most importantly, the ones you never want to have.
And you’ll never even have to put us through the HR “onboarding” machine.
Why Outsource Your eDiscovery Counsel Needs to ESI?
That’s risky, isn’t it – to invite a team into your organization and…share? Definitely – and we won’t even argue the point. But the benefit of outsourcing your information law-related questions, concerns and strategy to ESI brings more rewards than risks.
- We’re Attorneys First: We speak legalese, business and tech with equal proficiency and combine the law, your company, its people, and technology to create systems that work. That is, meet your business objectives and your legal obligations.
- Expertise and Focus: Have you ever worked with an electronic discovery attorney whose focus was helping you handle eDiscovery and information law as it specifically relates to your company? This is all we do. We are your reliable, ever-present source in this niche legal community looking out for your business.
- We Understand Litigation: ESI Attorneys has over 16 years of litigation experience. We look at every scenario and case from a litigation perspective because we can. That’s how we protect you and you protect your clients, organization, and bottom line.
- We Know Technology: Assessing technology – specifically as it relates to your needs – is our job. We help you identify new technologies to replace legacy systems. We don’t believe in reinventing the wheel or paying your law firms to do it either.
- Costs = Contained: Do you enjoy conversations about blown budgets, paying for eDiscovery initiatives twice (even though you might not realize it), and litigation that drags on unnecessarily? We didn’t think so. We hate these things, too. We save our clients money, but not at the expense of favorable outcomes. Better discovery means better business – always.
We work hand-in-hand with Fortune 250 companies, municipalities, school districts and law firms. Our clients want to do better discovery and manage their risk in the ever expanding world of information. If you have a question that we might be able to answer, just ask. We’ll have questions for you in return.Contact Us