- About Us
- Work With Us
- Learning Center
Legal Risk Assessments: Improve Your eDiscovery & Records Management Practices
One of the statements we hear most often is simply, “We don’t know where to begin.”
When you need to bring your organization, company, or firm into compliance with controlling regulations that dictate your information management practices — where do you turn? Well, a legal risk assessment with ESI Attorneys is a good place to begin.
Whether you’re needing to come into compliance, update systems, or just get your data and retention practices organized, we can help.
What is a Legal Risk Assessment?
We’ve seen it all — from needless terabytes of archived information to (ahem) no information. Wherever you’re currently at with your electronic records management practices, we can develop and help you implement strategies that will:
- Solve current inefficiencies
- Protect you in the event of litigation
- Allow you to comply with information requests swiftly and cost-effectively
- Reduce ongoing costs associated with outdated storage and retrieval systems
- Reduce costs associated with noncompliance in the event of litigation
- Place your organization in a position to conduct better business powered by a smart infrastructure for your critical data.
What Can We Expect from a Legal Risk Assessment?
Well, that all depends on your goals. Each of our clients has a unique set of challenges and desired outcomes, so we approach each environment with a fresh set of eyes. Ultimately, your Risk Assessment will be a handcrafted solution that takes into account:
- where you currently stand with managing electronic information
- current information compliance protocols
- the most up-to-date regulations governing your business, industry, and clients
- your litigation portfolio
- where risk lies — as defined by your current practices and industry-specific nuances
- current record management systems
- current IT infrastructure
The results? A roadmap that will take you from where you are to a compliant, well-organized, and secure system for retaining and recalling the most critical information. It saves money, man hours, and perhaps most importantly, the means currently spent on less efficient systems that could be better spent growing your business.Contact Us