- About Us
- Work With Us
- Learning Center
Freedom of Information Law and Open Records Request Consulting
ESI Attorneys is well versed in Freedom of Information law, the handling of FOIA requests, and open records requests. We work daily with varying municipalities and government organizations to improve:
- Their obligations to disseminate information when its requested, and
- The way that information is conveyed to the communities they serve.
When you’re accountable to entire communities, things change. You need efficiency, not antiquated systems. You need streamlining, not information that could be in multiple locations. You need better. ESI can help with better (and more).
How ESI Can Assist
There has to be something better than where you currently are. And there is – ESI will help you get there. With our expertise in Freedom of Information law, associated FOIA requests, and open records requests, we’ll work with your organization and goals to create a better future. Here are some of the ways we can help you better serve both your staff and communities:
- Obligations to Respond: Let ESI help you understand your obligations to the community and the scope of compliance required to meet those obligations.
- Budget Control and Maximization: We’ll evaluate your current situation and establish the most optimal goals based on your current budgetary constraints.
- Process and Cost Review: Let ESI assess your current technology and make recommendations for improving efficiencies and controlling costs.
- Personnel Reviews: ESI can review your current staff responsibilities and make sure you’re leveraging their best skills to meet your FOIA and open records needs.
- Personnel Training: Your systems and technology only work as well as the people trained to use them. ESI will make sure your system upgrades translate to necessary staff members and that you’re investing in both people and technology.