- About Us
- Work With Us
- Learning Center
An On-Demand Electronic Discovery Attorney – Get Us ‘By the Glass’
Sometimes you don’t need the whole bottle. Sometimes you just need a glass. That’s why we developed our By the Glass consulting sessions to offer specialized, on-demand access to electronic discovery and information management professionals. Here, you can pour yourself a glass of customized advice for your eDiscovery issues when you need answers most. You’ll be able to access us as confidential consultants, offering meticulous and timely attention to your specific matters for only $395/session.
What Types of Questions Can Our By the Glass Consulting Answer?
Our By the Glass sessions lend value whether you need to create an eDiscovery strategy or to address a specific issue with a case matter at-hand. You’ll get advice from professionals who work in eDiscovery and information management all day, every day. It’s like having us on staff, but better – there’s no overhead and you can simply access us when situations demand.
Your session will be unique to your needs. Some of our clients have used sessions in the past to:
- Identify what sources of ESI to request for a specific type of case (e.g., personal injury, divorce, mass tort, commercial dispute)
- Help create an eDiscovery process strategy for use at their law firm across matters
- Outline discovery strategy for a case
- Understand the elements of an appropriate legal hold notice to clients
- Review policies and provide feedback on additional issues to be considered
- Get recommendations for tools for handling data and review for a given case
- Get recommendations for vendors to use for given needs
- Outline records and information management needs and how to leverage internal resources to accomplish set goals
- Understand how to leverage existing internal technology to meet eDiscovery or Information Management needs
How Can I Schedule a By the Glass Consulting Session?
It’s a simple as filling out this form and submitting it to get started. You’ll receive a link to a short agreement (we are legal professionals after all) to review and sign, and then we’ll get your session scheduled. A session costs a one-time fee of $395 and includes our preparation time for the session, the call, any followups on recommendations that we make to you, and a summary email outlining our recommendations. You’ll also be able to choose which member of our team you’d like to talk with. Not sure? Tell us what your goals are and the facts, and we’ll help you make that decision.
Have questions before you get started? Great.
Drop us a line. We’ll get back to you asap so we can get started.